Monday, July 18, 2005

 

Can you raed tihs?

Olny srmat poelpe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig
to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat
ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas
tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Comments:
cool one!

I cud actually read everything at the first glance except for this word: aulaclty

Had to think for a while before actually finding out 'actually'. Heh Heh...
 
quite easy to read.
Intresting post!Thankyou.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]